Become Kookoovaja’s Assistant
At Taalcentrum Kookoovaja we teach languages to enable people to become part and to deeply enjoy a foreign culture or Dutch society. We do this in small groups with lots of personal attention. Read more about our mission here. We are looking for an assistant to cover various tasks for us, so that we can focus on what we love and do best: teach!
As an assistant you will:
- be the first person (prospective) students are in contact with to set up a personal meeting and answer various questions about the courses we offer;
- manage the schedule of the teachers; schedule classes and various meetings (personal meetings between teacher-student, open day, sunday sessions), update common agenda;
- log your activities in a CRM software, keep track of application process for each (prospective) student;
- weekly reports on progress
- other tasks that might come up in the future and you are up for!
Optionally you will also:
for someone with a background in communications (with additional hours)
- place content on website and facebook
- schedule & make up (draft) newsletters
- create (draft) content, based on content-calendar
Keeping in mind:
We expect the main tasks to take up around 4 hours per week. During peak times that might get up to 6. Peaks are end-August/beginning September, end-December/beginning of January, and end-March/beginning of April. Holidays during that time of the year would be highly inconvenient. We start with a 2-month try-out and we are looking forward to welcome an assistant to the team that would like to grow with us over the years to come.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who feels good with our mission, speaks Dutch and English in order to communicate with clients of various nationalities over the phone and via email. Someone who is up for the tasks at hand with a pro-active and positive attitude. Preferably with experience in telecommunication or costumer-service.