What will I learn?
intermediate I and II
Continuing from Dutch for Beginners II, this course follows up with more complex sentences and all verb tenses. You will become familiar with having discussions, talking about general topics and expressing your opinion about these topics. In class we also discuss your daily encounters and challenges with Dutch and integrate news items so you can talk to colleagues and friends about current affairs.
Themes discussed will partly depend on your own input into the course. Additionally, abstract themes from the method can be used to guide the course.
Each class has a maximum of 8 participants, which ensures you get the most out of it. The teacher provides personal feedback, you get a lot of time to speak and simultaneously you learn from classmates who have other questions and experiences.
Course dates and time
We offer this course in the midday on Wednesdays. It is a semi-intensive course, meaning we will do 3 hours of class per day with a 15 minute break. The block therefore exists of 9 lessons (or 18 if you continue to the next level).
Intermediate I and II – semi intensive
- Wednesday November 25 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday December 2 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday December 9 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday December 16 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday January 6 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday January 13 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday January 20 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday January 27 – 13:00-16:15
- Wednesday February 3 – 13:00-16:15